torsdag 23 april 2009

London

I figured since I don't have access to the three extra letters we have in the Swedish language, I might aswell write in English. Anyways, I'm at Lauras now, in London. We were out last night, some dubstep club. It was nice, but I was tired after the trip and probably shoouldn't have gone out. My plans for the day aren't exactly extraordinary, L's got an audition so we're gonna get a cup of coffee at Starbucks, then L's going to her audition and I'm gonna pay a visit to my favourite store ever: Urban Outfitters at Oxford Circus. I might stop by Brick Street and buy some CD's. Then I'm gonna meet up with L and eat some fish n' chips before going to some club where you actually get free haircuts, and like other random things. Can't be late though, I have to be wide awake tomorrow, since we're on Fabric's guestlist. It's just resident night, but resident night at Fabric is still 10,000 times better than any Swedish club. As you probably know, Fabric is also a record label, and they've signed dj's such as Ricardo Villalobos and Ellen Allien, Adam Beyer and M.A.N.D.Y. Which isn't bad. I'm also gonna meet Johanna tomorrow, she moved to Brighton like months ago.
I'm having a good time, and hopefully I'll survive.

Inga kommentarer: