torsdag 31 december 2009

NYE equals calumniation... sorry.

Was 87 % sure NYE would be spent with milk chocolate and the disgusting tv series "Californication" and catholic nuns giving bj's (I'm so sorry for watching this, God.). But a few minutes ago I got a call from my big brother (read; not biological) who explained to me that Nef tonight is mandatory, id est nothing else allowed. So apparently I have changed my mind, and NYE is now going to be spent with champagne and peeps. Instead New Years Day will be spent with milk chocolate and calumniation (again, I'm so sorry, God).
It said in my horoscope for tomorrow that I would have a day full of love. But since my dog is dead I just don't see that in my future. If not Heikki Vesa was reffering to TV love, and not man love?
"Life is too short to dance with fat chicks."

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

linnxx sa...

yeh yeh, maybe I have recently rediscovered my faiblesse for writing!

Anonym sa...

Thanks for another excellent post. Keep rocking.

Anonym sa...

Thanks for the great read!